Founded over 80 years ago, the Kane Fish and Game Club is a non-profit corporation located on 60 acres on Dwight Road, about one mile north of Kane, Pennsylvania, on State Route 321.
The club is a member of the National Bench Rest Shooters Association, Pennsylvania Game Commission Co-op Public Access, Penn DOT Adopt-a-Highway Program, and Kane Chamber of Commerce.
The club has many activities throughout the year. The regular membership is open; the fee is $15.00 per year. Commercial memberships are available for a fee of $25.00 per year. The membership year runs from November 1 through October 31, and memberships can be purchased any time throughout the year. Membership meetings are held, starting at 7:30 PM, on the last Thursday of each month, except for November, which is held the Thursday before due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
The use of the rifle range and horseshoe pits is limited to members only.
Lantz Corner Getaway
about 10 miles East of Kane on Route 6
Kane View Motel
about 1 mile East of Kane on Route 6
S. Saint Marys Road
St. Marys, PA
Best Western Executive Inn
S. Saint Marys Road
St, Marys, PA
Foote Rest Campground
about 10 miles east of Kane on 219 North near intersection with Route 6
Trap Field Dedication—June 9, 2012
St. Mary’s Trap and Skeet League, Inc., Schedule and Application for Membership
For questions or additional information regarding the trap field project call Ed Sleeman at 837-7771 or 335-5826.
Construction cost breakdown is listed below.
There are four levels of recognition for donations: Bronze $25 to $100, Silver $101 to $250, Gold $251 to $500 and Platinum $501 and up.
Garold L. Oakes, President
Jack Ryding, Vice-President
Steve Timpano, Secretary
Ed Sleeman, Treasurer
• 100/200 yard rifle range with 20 covered benches
• 30-target 3D archery range
• 10-station sporting clays range
• 10 horseshoe pits
• Host two Hunter/Trapper Education classes presented by the Pa. Game Commission
• Active winter turkey feeding program
• Fund raising for turkey feed and special activities
• Mentored Youth Pheasant Hunt
• NRA Ladies Hand Gun Instruction Class
• Chuck Edsall Memorial Shoot
• Fund raising is done by memberships, a 300 club and a 50/50 chance that is used to purchase corn for turkey feed, and fees for special activities.